"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- The Power of BeingTenzin Wangyal Rinpoche guides a meditation to help us connect with the power of being. It's human nature that we continually struggle to become — to become healthier, wealthier...
- The Breath Within — How Breath Practices Awaken the Spirit and What Science Says about the BenefitsA conversation with Richard Freeman, Mary Taylor, Paul Dallaghan, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, and host Alejandro Chaoul-Reich. For millennia, yogis have made the breath an integral part of spiritual
- Ongoing: “A Year of Body, Speech & Mind,” Free 2021 Online ProgramJoin us in this free, yearlong online program related to the three doors of body, speech and mind. Included are live teachings and guided meditations with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, science/spirituality dialogs,
- Monday, September 20, 2021, 10 a.m. New York time: 24-Hour Full Moon Practice, “Finding Peace through Spaciousness of the Mind”During the full moon of September 20, 2021, join us online for a guided meditation followed by a 24-hour session of mantra recitation, contemplative silence, and further periods of
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 11 a.m. New York time: “Stillness as a Door to Your Inner Refuge: Entering the Dharmakaya”According to the dzogchen teachings, the simple act of resting in the stillness of our body can serve as a doorway to the refuge of the dharmakaya: the pure, unbounded spaciousness of our true nature. In a live online broadcast, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche helps us to enter through the door of stillness. View live on […]
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 11 a.m. New York time: “Silence as a Door to Your Inner Refuge: Entering the Sambhogakaya”According to the dzogchen teachings, resting deeply in the silence of speech can be our doorway to the refuge of the sambhogakaya — the pure, infinite awareness of our true nature. In a live online broadcast, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche helps us to
- Friday, December 17, 2021, 11 a.m. New York time: “Spaciousness as a Door to Your Inner Refuge: Entering the Nirmanakaya”Abiding in the spaciousness of our mind can be our doorway to the refuge of the nirmanakaya — the pure movement of energy and genuine warmth that arises from the inseparable openness and awareness of our true nature. In a live online broadcast, Tenzin Wangyal
- Moving with Awareness: Unlocking Your Potential through Contemplative MovementWhen coupled with awareness, physical movement can serve as an entryway to the joyful spontaneity of our true nature.
- The Mind-Brain Debate: ‘Why Do We Have a Brain, Anyway?’James Duffy, Charles Raison, and host Alejandro Chaoul-Reich discuss the role of the physical nervous system according to modern science and ancient Tibetan wisdom. The CyberSangha broadcast is part of “A Year of
- Long Life Prayers for Yongdzin RinpocheTenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and other members of the CyberSangha and Ligmincha International communities engage in a one-hour session of prayers and mantra on behalf of H.E. Yongdzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche, the most