"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020: 24-Hour Full Moon Practice of Sherap ChammaThe second 24-Hour Zoom session of guided meditation and mantra recitation begins April 8, 2020, at 10 a.m. New York time. Advance registration required.
- The Melody of Silence—Guided MeditationIn a one-hour meditation practice, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche guides us to discover and listen to the inner melody of silence that lies within ourselves, and to rest in its healing power. This
- Friday, April 10, 2020, 11:30 a.m. New York time: Candlelight Prayers for the Sick and DyingAs losses mount during the global pandemic, spiritual leaders of the Tibetan Bon tradition offer their prayers and blessings for those who have died. In a live
- Saturday, April 11, 2020, 1 p.m. New York time: “Fear as a Doorway to Liberation”According to the Tibetan tradition, our false sense of ego identity brings us in disharmony with the natural world and all sentient beings. The global challenges emerging during the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic can
- Prayers and Rituals for HealingAt the time of worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, six lamas (teachers) from six spiritual traditions of Tibet offer an online session of prayers and
- Music From the HeartThis CyberSangha concert series features renowned singers and musicians from Ligmincha International's worldwide community. Featured artists include Lisa Simone, Roberto
- Dancing with Your FearIn Part 5 of a series of Facebook Live broadcasts on "Facing Fear, Finding Peace," Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche guides a meditation practice that helps us to
- Being Playful with Your FearAmid the upheaval and uncertainty of a global pandemic, we must all be vigilant in order to protect ourselves and our loved ones. But there is no need to live in
- Making Friends with Your FearIn Part 3 of a series of Facebook Live broadcasts on "Facing Fear, Finding Peace," Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche guides a meditation practice that helps us to enter through our fears into
- Discovering Your Refuge WithinAmid the upheaval and uncertainty of a global pandemic, we must all be vigilant in order to protect ourselves and our loved ones. But there is no need to