"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- The Fullness of Silence(56 minutes) Learn how silence can become your doorway to inner peace and pure awareness in this online teaching and guided meditation with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.
- Faith, Logic & Beyond(70 minutes) In a Facebook Live conversation, distinguished guests Father Francis Tiso and Venerable Geshe Lhakdor join host Geshe Tenzin Wangyal in a discussion of faith and
- Mind and Reality(61 minutes) Esteemed scientists/academicians Menas C. Kafatos and David E. Presti join host Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche in a discussion of mind and reality, from the perspective of
- Knowing vs. Thinking: Direct Realization in Meditation(72 minutes) While meditating, are you spending this valuable time resting in a true meditative state? Or, are you engaging only in thinking and imagining? Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains
- Pain as a Path: Further Reflections(66 minutes) Following up on the August 16, 2020, Facebook Live conversation with teachers from six spiritual traditions of Tibet, Tenzin Rinpoche returns to offer a summary and further reflections and to guide a meditation practice that
- Introducing the Mantra of Purification(56 minutes) In a live Internet broadcast Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains the Mantra of Purification — one of the Three Heart Mantras of the Tibetan Bön tradition — and guides a meditation to
- Translations for September 2, 2020: 24-Hour Full Moon Practice of the Mantra of PurificationMaterials to support your practice will be translated into multiple languages and made accessible here as soon as they are available. Note that any page of this website can be automatically translated into the language of your choice by clicking the “Translate” link (globe icon) in the top menu. The Google Translate tool isn’t perfect, […]
- Thursday, October 1, 2020: 24-Hour Full Moon Practice of “The Fullness of Silence”During the full moon of October 1, 2020, join us online for meditation followed by a 24-hour session of silent contemplation. The session offers
- Sunday, October 4, 11 a.m. New York time: “The Power of Compassion”In a live Internet broadcast, esteemed teachers of six spiritual traditions of Tibet discuss the power of compassion in one’s life and one's spiritual practice. The conversation is in Tibetan with simultaneous translation into
- Pain as a Path to Freedom(134 minutes) In a Facebook Live conversation hosted by Geshe Tenzin Wangyal, esteemed teachers from six spiritual traditions of Tibet discuss how any experience of life — even the most challenging moment of