"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- Free Yearlong Program: “Bring Body, Speech & Mind to Life”With the beginning of the Tibetan New Year (Year of the Water Tiger), we have launched a new online program of 24-Hour Full Moon Practices, plus related live teachings and science/spirituality dialogs with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and
- Monday, May 30, 2022, 12 noon New York time: “Can Virtual Reality Support Your Meditation Practice?”Dr. Linda Carlson and VR designer Sid Desai join Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche in this free online Science & Spirituality dialog, hosted by Dr. Alejandro Chaoul to discuss exciting possibilities of VR as well as its challenges and limitations.
- Sunday, June 12, 2022, 12 noon New York time: “Realizing Your Full Potential: Clearing Obstacles to Positive Action”In a live online broadcast, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche offers a teaching and guided meditation to mark the start of the Month of the Body. Part of his free yearlong program "Bring Body, Speech & Mind to Life," open to all.
- Monday, June 13, 2022, 10 a.m. New York time: 24-Hour Full Moon Practice, “Through Stillness, Awaken Clear, Positive Action”During the full moon of June 13, 2022, join us online for a guided meditation followed by a 24-hour session of mantra recitation, contemplative silence, and further periods of guided meditation. With its focus on stillness of the body, the full moon practice marks the start of the Month of the Body, part of
- Saturday, June 18, 2022, 11 a.m. New York time: བཙན་བྱོལ་བོད་ཀྱི་བུད་མེད་གསར་འགོད་པའི་དཀའ་ངལ། — “Challenges of a Tibetan Female Journalist”A live online conversation with broadcast journalists Tsering Kyi and Sakina Batt, hosted by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and Jhama Lhamo. In Tibetan language, with simultaneous interpretation into English and other languages. Access interpretation here View live on the Facebook page of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche to join the chat, or view here on this page. If […]
- Course Test FormTo register, complete and submit this form: About the Instructor Aleezé Sattar Moss, Ph.D., is the associate director of the Myrna Brind Center for Mindfulness at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She is a certified mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) teacher and teaches mindfulness to the public, patients, health care professionals, medical students, and employees in […]
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 12 noon New York time: “Realizing Your Full Potential: Clearing Obstacles to Positive Speech”In a live online broadcast, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche offers a teaching and guided meditation to mark the start of the Month of Speech. Part of his free yearlong program "Bring Body, Speech & Mind to Life," open to all.
- Realizing the Power of Boundless CreativityOur true nature is pure, spacious awareness. The more familiar we are with this spaciousness of mind, the closer we are to the source of spontaneous creativity. In a live internet
- ཡེ་ཤེས་ལྔ། — The Five Wisdoms of Tibet, Part 1A live online conversation with esteemed teachers of six spiritual traditions of Tibet. Conversation is in Tibetan language with simultaneous interpretation into English and
- Biocognition and Breath: Cultivating Health and LongevityIn this live online dialog pioneering clinical neuropsychologist Mario Martinez; meditation teacher/lama and scholar Willa Blythe Baker; Dzogchen master and teacher Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche; and host Alejandro Chaoul-Reich share practices that can alter