"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- Translations: 24-Hour Full Moon Practice of the Mantra of Clear LightMaterials to support your practice of the Mantra of Clear Light (SA LÉ Ö mantra) have been translated into multiple languages and can be accessed below. Note that any page of this website can be automatically translated into the language of your choice by clicking the “Translate” link (globe icon) in the top menu. The […]
- CyberSangha Launches New Instagram PageCyberSangha has now launched an Instagram account featuring Rinpoche’s teachings. We asked Daniel Conover to say a bit about how we can all benefit from this new
- Saturday, July 18, 2020, 12 noon New York time: “Rainbow Body and Resurrection”Rainbow Body and Resurrection: A Facebook Live conversation with Father Francis Tiso and Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. Both the story of Christ and the scriptures
- Sunday, July 19, 2020, 12 Noon New York time: “Exploring the Rainbow Body”Looking to the Moment of Final Liberation: a live Internet conversation with Deepak Chopra and Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. The Tibetan dzogchen tradition points to many instances of great meditation practitioners who
- Monday, August 3, 2020: 24-Hour Full Moon Practice of the Mantra of LiberationOn August 3, 2020, and each subsequent full moon of 2020, join us online for meditation followed by a 24-hour mantra recitation session. The August session offers a precious opportunity to
- Sunday, August 16, 2020, 10 a.m. New York time: “Pain as a Path to Freedom”In a Facebook Live conversation hosted by Geshe Tenzin Wangyal, esteemed teachers from six spiritual traditions of Tibet discuss how any experience of life — even the most challenging moment of
- Dance & Music of TibetAccomplished artists from around the world perform Tibetan dance and music in this special CyberSangha concert. Featured performers are Giulia Yangcen Mimaciren, Salima Celeri, Tenzin Choegyal, Tsering Dorjee (Bawa) and
- Fasting for a Healthy Body & SoulA Facebook Live conversation with Dr. Camino Díaz Díez, Dr. Choeying Phuntsok, Hilde Larsen, Jamyang Oliphant of Rossie, and Dr. Phuntsog Wangmo. Hosted by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.
- Teachings & Prayers for the Pandemic from Six Spiritual Traditions of Tibet(144 minutes) In a Facebook Live conversation hosted by Geshe Tenzin Wangyal, knowledgeable representatives of diverse Tibetan Buddhist traditions — Yungdrung Bön, Nyingma, Kagyu, Sakya, Jonang, and Gelug — offer
- Living & Dying Without Fear, Part 6(81 minutes) In the final session a six-part series on the Tibetan practice of Chöd, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche offers a teaching and guides a deep meditation.