"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- Protected: testThere is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Translations: Practice of Silence of Speech, 2021Materials to support your practice of “Meditation on Resting in the Silence of Speech” have been translated into multiple languages and can be accessed below. This practice is part of the 24-Hour Full Moon Practice on “Finding Peace through Silence of Speech” (2021). Note that any page of this website can be automatically translated into […]
- The Source of All Happiness: Advice from Three Tibetan Nunsམི་ཚེའི་བདེ་སྐྱིད་ཀྱི་རྩ་བ། — Broadcast is in Tibetan language with consecutive English translation. What is the true source of happiness? In a Facebook Live conversation, nuns from three spiritual
- Meditation in Motion: Benefits of Yoga and Other Movement-Based PracticesIn the first of a series of 2021 Science & Spirituality Dialogs on wellness of body, breath, and mind, invited panelists discuss the mind-body connection in
- Meet the CyberSangha Team!Behind the scenes of each CyberSangha broadcast, a lively team of devoted volunteers around the world is supporting the efforts of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. In a live internet broadcast, Rinpoche
- ང་སུ་རེད། སྡེ་ཚན་གསུམ།Broadcast is in Tibetan language only. In a three-part series of Facebook Live broadcasts, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche reads his poem “Who Am I?” and
- Suggested ‘Homework’ — Month of the BodyThis suggested “homework assignment” is part of the free, yearlong online program, A Year of Body, Speech & Mind For 24 hours a day we depend on our physical body. We feed it, clothe it, exercise it, try to help it rest. Beyond all the physical manifestations, a deeper sense of our body is our […]
- Finding Serenity Through StillnessTenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains how to distinguish your "pain identity" from your genuine self, and guides a meditation to help you find more serenity through
- Translations: Practice of Stillness of the Body, 2021Materials to support your practice of “Meditation on Resting in the Stillness of the Body” have been translated into multiple languages and can be accessed below. This practice is part of the 24-Hour Full Moon Practice on “Finding Peace through Stillness of the Body” (2021). Note that any page of this website can be automatically […]
- Ongoing: “A Year of Body, Speech & Mind,” Free 2021 Online ProgramOn January 28, 2021, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche launched a free, yearlong online program related to the three doors of body, speech and mind. Included are