"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- Bardo Prayers for India(60 minutes) All are invited to recite bardo prayers for the benefit of those who have recently died in India and worldwide during the ongoing catastrophic resurgence of COVID-19. Reciting these prayers offers
- Beyond the Pain Body: How to Know It, How to Heal It(59 minutes) Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains how to know when our pain body is active, how to connect with it, and ultimately, how to transcend it.
- Fear as a Friend(61 minutes) Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains and guides a meditation that helps us connect with fear as a friend, not as a foe.
- Emotional Balance & Meditation: a Synergistic Relationship(66 minutes) Invited panelists explore the close relationship between emotional balance and meditation, discuss how psychological interventions can complement meditation practice. The dialog is
- Suggested ‘Homework’ — Month of the MindThis “homework assignment” suggested by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is part of the free, yearlong online program, A Year of Body, Speech & Mind Throughout the Month of the Mind (March 27 – April 24, 2021), as a formal practice, try to set aside a few minutes each morning to sit and listen to the […]
- Finding Serenity Through Spaciousness(65 minutes) In a live Internet broadcast, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche guides us in resting deeply in awareness of inner spaciousness.
- Translations: Practice of Spaciousness of the Mind, 2021Materials to support your practice of “Meditation on Resting in the Spaciousness of Mind” have been translated into multiple languages and can be accessed below. This practice is part of the 24-Hour Full Moon Practice on “Finding Peace through Spaciousness of the Mind” (2021). Note that any page of this website can be automatically translated […]
- The Power of Silence & Warmth of the Breath(34 min.) Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche offers a spontaneous online teaching and guided meditation as part of the Month of Speech. This broadcast is part of
- How Breath Carries Mind: Ins and Outs of Breathing in Yoga and Meditation(65 minutes) An online discussion with Judith Simmer-Brown, Shirley Telles, Geshe Tenzin Wangyal, and Alejandro Chaoul-Reich on the benefits of focused breathing in contemplative practices such as yoga and Buddhist
- Ongoing: “A Year of Body, Speech & Mind,” Free 2021 Online ProgramJoin us in this free, yearlong online program related to the three doors of body, speech and mind. Included are live teachings and guided meditations with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, science/spirituality dialogs,