"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- Monday, March 9, 2020: 24-Hour Full Moon Practice of Sherap ChammaThe first 24-Hour Zoom session of guided meditation and mantra recitation begins March 9, 2020, at 10 a.m. New York time. Advance registration required.
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 1 p.m. New York Time: “Meet the Teachers: The 3 Doors”Ten years after the birth of The 3 Doors organization, founder Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche meets with its senior teachers and director. Kallon Basquin, Marcy Vaughn, Gabriel Rocco, Raven Lee, Laura Shekerjian and Alejandro Chaoul will
- Opening to a Deeper WisdomResting deeply over time in the essence of the natural elements — earth, water, fire, air, and space — can give us access to an even more essential
- Tibetan Kunye Massage and External TherapiesIn conversation with host Tenzin Wangyal, Tibetan doctors (menpas) Matthew Schmookler and Adam Okerblom introduce you to Tibetan Kunye massage and external
- The Power of ForgivenessForgiveness has tremendous power to engender tolerance, hope, empathy and peace. Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and his guests Kia Scherr and Svati Chakravarty Bhatkal explore the healing power of forgiveness and its
- Retrieving the Elemental Essences from NatureThe longer you spend in relationship with the elements of nature — earth, water, fire, air, space — the more you can feel their essence coming alive in you and nourishing your
- Poetry of TibetTwo of the best-known living poets of Tibet — Tsering Kyi and Jangbu — are joined by Tenzin Wangyal in reciting from their bodies of work. The broadcast will be in Tibetan with simultaneous
- Cultivating Compassion for Our Natural World(32 minutes) In a teaching and guided meditation broadcast live on Facebook, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche guides us in cultivating compassion for all the beings of our natural world, along with a deep sense of
- Sacred Journey on Ausangate Mountain in Peru(1.5 minutes)
- A Pilgrimage to Machu Picchu(1 minute)