"CyberSangha" is een initiatief om het onderricht van Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche makkelijk toegankelijk te maken voor beoefenaars wereldwijd. Rinpoche geeft regelmatig uitzendingen via Facebook - je hebt geen Facebook account nodig om ze te kunnen bekijken.
- The Mind-Brain Debate: ‘Why Do We Have a Brain, Anyway?’James Duffy, Charles Raison, and host Alejandro Chaoul-Reich discuss the role of the physical nervous system according to modern science and ancient Tibetan wisdom. The CyberSangha broadcast is part of “A Year of
- Long Life Prayers for Yongdzin RinpocheTenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and other members of the CyberSangha and Ligmincha International communities engage in a one-hour session of prayers and mantra on behalf of H.E. Yongdzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche, the most
- Beyond Pain Mind: How to Know It, How to Heal It(60 minutes) Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains the pain mind and teaches a meditation practice for healing and moving beyond it. This broadcast is part of
- The Breath of Life: Health Benefits of Breath Control in Yoga & MeditationA live online discussion with Ruth Wolever, Richard Rosen, and host Alejandro Chaoul-Reich. Pranayama, or the ancient practice of breath control in yoga and other meditative
- Rethinking Your Screen Time: Is Social Media Poisoning or Nourishing You?Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche sheds light on how our screen time can affect us on all levels, and suggests how to make wiser choices in what we
- Beyond Pain Speech: How to Know It, How to Heal It(40 minutes) Are you voicing your words from a space of vibrant, open awareness? Or, from a place of pain? Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains how to know when pain speech is active in
- ‘I Am No One’: Meditation on a Dzogchen PoemTenzin Wangyal Rinpoche guides a meditation based on his recent poem, “I Am No One.” The broadcast opens with
- What I’ve Learned from My ChildTenzin Wangyal Rinpoche discusses 10 lessons he's learned from "his best teacher" — his teenage son.
- How the Body Awakens: From Physical Relaxation to Embodied AwarenessHow do yoga and other mind-body practices awaken us on a physical level, as well as mentally and spiritually? In the fourth of a series of 2021 Science & Spirituality Dialogs, yoga teacher
- Ongoing: “A Year of Body, Speech & Mind,” Free 2021 Online ProgramJoin us in this free, yearlong online program related to the three doors of body, speech and mind. Included are live teachings and guided meditations with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, science/spirituality dialogs,